Wednesday 11 January 2012

My Life Chapter 1

        It's me ! Update again. I'm very happy because it's 2012 already. On the other hand, I feel sad because I haven't prepared anything yet for the coming PMR. I feel down :C. I'm not ready. I think, I need an advice from somebody else. I keep on online-ing and blogging until I forgot that PMR is coming soon.
        Maths, Geo, Sj & Science. Fhuh. I'll struggle to achieve a good mark for it. Worth it. In the early two years, I kept on playing and not studying actually. I've wasted my time. From now on, I should listen to my mom's advise. "Study well". I'll deactivate my facebook acc soon. I'll struggle until I got freedom. Yeah ! That's my destiny. 
         If I passed my PMR exam with flying colours, I'll get my wish. Hope it's real. My dad had promised me that from last year. >< Okay, that's for now. I'll update soon. See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :D Brenda Gyle

 
Up!