Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Life Chapter 39 : Guilty, Embarrass and Angry


9:41 PM
I don’t know what to feel right now. Guilty, embarrass and angry has mixed up. God, please help me to solve this problem. I'm embarrassed, but at the same time, I feel guilty and angry. I don’t know what to do right now. It's a big problem!  How can I handle all these problems? It's my mistake in the first place, and I regret it. The stupid crap spread the rumours to my mum, brother and her friends. She's so busy body. I want to cry, but crying cannot solve my problems. I'm so careless. I'm stupid. I should be extra careful everyday. She's behaving like a dork, crap dork. I want to fix the situation, but it's too late already. Now, I can't do anything. She knew my secrets and noooooooo :( I need someone to help me, hear my story and give some advice. I need to talk to someone. I'm dead if my mum knew the story. Danggggg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :D Brenda Gyle

 
Up!