Friday 20 February 2015

My Life Chapter 53 : Good bye high school!

Happy belated New Year from me! I wanted to update my blog on the first day of 2015 but I can't because I was imprisoned at Kem PLKN Kg Sungai Tiga, Mesapol, Sipitang. I kinda miss SMK Tambunan. I miss my friends ( yeah they're the reason why I go to school everyday ), teachers and foods at the canteen? Nahh, not the foods.. I just missed the morning assembly and craziness during recess. I don't have the guts to face my SPM result. Hopefully, I will get 5A's and above because I want to achieve my dream. I want to be a teacher bah. Aiming for 5A's because that's the requirement that is needed in order to become one of the students in IPG. What's next ahh? Oh ya, take a look at my messy room. I don't know how to decorate my room like the pictures on tumblr. I should put some kawaii pictures on my wall and add some quotes on it. My mum should give me a "green light" about it. Enough for now, I want to update another story about my experiences in PLKN.


Pink Stuffs


*Blush*


Messy room


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :D Brenda Gyle

 
Up!