Friday 20 February 2015

My Life Chapter 54 : National Service Training Center ( PLKN )

"Selamat malam, salam perpaduan, salam khidmat negara dan salam 1 Malaysia". We should say this word loudly- Malaysia Boleh! I still remember when I said that I hate the fact that I got chosen for PLKN. I cried, home sick and I hate almost everything in PLKN. I highly regret for coming to the police station before ( lapor diri ). I'm suck at being independent. I hate washing clothes manually by using my hands and I was like, screw this, screw that and screw everything up. A few weeks later, I started to like the activities in PLKN. 71 days of experiences are too many to post here. I was in Alpha's company and I stayed at block B. Being the only girl from Tambunan in that dorm doesn't mean I have no friend! I love my dormmates so much. Not forgotten, I also want to say thank you to my PK, Pekerti and KN buddies for being there when I need their help. Kembara halangan, flying fox, wirajaya and latihan menembak with Colt M16 has build up my self confidence and helped me to conquer my fears. At first, I really hate "roll call" but now, I miss penghulu and penghuluwati's voice. They always said, "Baris, baris sedia. Ketua- ketua kompeni, lapor. Rapat tumit, rapar siku, langut, terus pandang hadapan". Ahh, and this one. "Baris, apabila mendapat hukuman, kiri dan kanan pusing, wira berpusing ke kanan, wirawati berpusing ke kiri, barisan, kiri dan kanan, pusing!".
That's that we called bahasa hukuman. Cikgu Ronnie said, "Kiri berasap, kanan berapi. Saudara bukan, adik beradik jauh sekali. 10 1/2, 10 1/2, hentak kaki.. cepat!". That's pretty cool kan? Berakhirlah sudah and Perpisahan termanis are the songs that we kept on singing at PLKN. I miss you guyssssss! Good luck and all the best wira and wirawati harapan bangsa. Kita bagi dia seroja, 1, 2, 3, yeahhhhhhh! I will post the pictures soon. Stay tuned :)

Khidmat komuniti

Company Alpha's flag

Yummy food

Company Alpha

    From left : Jessica ( Tuaran ), Lisly ( KK ), Yit ( KK), Li Ling 
( Tuaran ),  Me ( Tambunan ) and Ellen ( Kota Belud )

Introducing Fazdil @ Pajil from Tuaran

Theme : Cowboy Night, but most of the 'pelatih' didn't wear
the costume based on the theme that has been given.

Group photo. I'm from Alpha and they were from Delta's company.

Hi Malcom!

Guys from Bravo's Company. Congratulations for winning 
the "best company" award! *applause*

Meet Shu Ting from Kota Belud. She's very talented and I can't deny that!
She's pretty, intelligent, knows martial arts, acting, friendly and many more.


Last mass at St. Yohanis Pembaptis's church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :D Brenda Gyle

 
Up!